Certificate of Entry (COE) is a mandatory official document issued to Thai and Non-Thai nationals who are permitted to enter Thailand. It confirms that you meet the entry requirements as set by the Thai government and you are accepted to enter Thailand.
CEO application must be submitted by following instructions as described below on the website: https://coethailand.mfa.go.th/regis/start
Steps to complete the registration successfully:
How to register for Certificate of Entry
- Fill in application form on website
- Embassy/Consulate-General takes 3 working days to process the application
- Applicant can check the result of application on website
- For Sandbox Programme, the applicant is subjected to 1-2 times of COVID-19 RT-PCR tests depending on the duration of their stay at their own expense. The cost, up to 100 us dollars per test.
- After application has been pre-approved, the applicant should buy air ticket and book a SHA+ accommodation.
- The applicant should upload proof of payment for SHA+ accommodation booking into the system within 15 days after application has been pre-approved.
Confirm application for Certificate of Entry (COE)
- The applicant should provide flight details and upload plane ticket(s), proof of payment for SHA Plus accommodation, specifying both accommodation fees and RT-PCR COVID-19 test fees, and relevant required documents on “Confirm trip” menu in the next page.
- Must be processed within 15 days otherwise a new registration is required.
- Embassy/Consulate-General takes 3 working days to process the application.
- Applicant can check the result of application on website.
Once Certificate of Entry (COE) is approved
- Applicant requests to print Certificate of Entry (COE).
- Applicant shows Certificate of Entry (COE), Medical certificate attesting that the traveler is free from COVID-19, issued no more than 72 hours before travelling, and Fit to Fly medical certificate, issued 72 hours prior to flight.
- COE applicant for Sandbox programme shall prepare additional documents which are an original copy of Certificate of Vaccination and receipt or proof of payment for SHA Plus accommodation, specifying both accommodation fees and RT-PCR COVID-19 test fees. The SHA Plus booking confirmation shall be issued at least 7 nights, unless travellers have proof of return tickets leaving Thailand within 7 days after arrival.